Set sail for murder

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have been nominated for the 2012 Most Fascinating Blog of the year under the category Librarian Blogger for my post on the Classics Book Discussion on The Great Gatsby. Maybe my love of the novel came through on my blog. It has been a wonderful year reading the classics and discussiong them with library patrons. We have announced the books for the next four months:

For March 5th at 7 pm and March 15th at 1 pm: Middlemarch by George Eliot, 1871
For April 2nd at 7 pm and April 12th ar 1 pm: The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka, 1915
For May 7th at 7 pm and May 10 at 1 pm: Catch 22 by Joseph Heller, 1961
For June 4th at 7 pm and June 14 at 1 pm: A Passage to India by E. M Forster, 1924
I hope to draw more people in by offering the discussion at two different times.
Let me know what you think about reading these books. and vote for my blog.

No comments: