Set sail for murder

Sunday, March 11, 2018

     Checking all the alfresco dining in my area. Spring ahead daylight savings means I can start to think about sitting outside again in the twilight and catching a few rays. Panera Bread was my go to last summer. May have to try Smith's Boathouse here in Troy. For my birthday my daughter's took me there for their Sunday brunch, was delicious. We also like A & W Rootbeer. La Fiesta has a nice outdoor patio. Ah, many selections, or opportunity spaces. May even set up my own porch space for eating out, or having that first cup of coffee in the morning. I do look forward to the warmer season.
      Thinking about susanbranch.com and Joe Hall on the Queen Victoria as they head to England this week. I'll bet they do a lot of eating on deck.
      Listening to "In This Grave Hour" by Jacqueline Winspear.

No comments: