Set sail for murder

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Anita Renfroe

I listened to the book by Anita Renfroe, " Don't Say I Didn't Warn You, " which is a personal account of her life with children and husband. She is a comedian who usually performs at churches, for her clean comedy. My daughter had me YouTube her William Tell Overture momisms called the "Mom Song" and although it went viral in 2009, I hadn't seen it. It's really funny. Anita Renfroe has put out some videos of her performances and written a few books, but she narrates this one and it was pretty funny. I especially liked the part where she said she married Santa Claus, for his over the top decorating of the house and his personal love of anything Christmas. He was the youth pastor at his church, and they usually have to enjoy youth and fun, so it makes sense. This is a fun audio book to listen to.

No comments: