Set sail for murder

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

When I started this book, the first chapter made me think twice about continuing with this "over-the-top" entertainer/writer. Is she just going to dribble on about the same old disgusting habits that make her famous, and do I want to really spend my time reading this junk, but then as I sloughed through another chapter she caught me, and I stayed up all night reading this latest little book, laughing all the way. OMG! I haven't had the chance to see her on TV, but she really can write funny, and I am always looking for my next funny book. For the same reason I like David Sedaris or Seinfeld, I do enjoy finding the funny in things, and I admire the people who can do it, even if it is crass and embarrassing.

No comments: