Set sail for murder

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Forward From Here

Reeve Lindbergh has written a new book, this time about leaving middle age. I can certainly relate to that. I am anxious to read this book by this excellent author. She has a special way of saying things just the right way. This morning I read an excellent book to residents of a nursing home by her. It was called My Little Grandmother Often Forgets. I am always amazed when people with slight dementia can still see the humor in books that I bring, and I am glad that I can get some smiles and laughs from them. Reeve Lindbergh knew what it was to live with her mother as her mother, Anne Morrow Lindbergh, got dementia. Reeve has written beautifully if not painfully about that time of her mother's life. I am looking forward to reading Forward From Here leaving Middle Age and Other Unexpected Adventures.

No comments: